The night lights of Auckland, New Zealand:
I took this shot yesterday at a wonderful night photography workshop in Auckland from Three Little Wishes. Standing on a bridge over the motorway, we could capture the moving cars with the Auckland city skyline in the background. This is the second excellent workshop I have taken with them.
It seems like the perfect photo to share for Viklit’s weekly bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. I am also celebrating this week:
- I joined a Shutterbug group at a photo shoot at the Chinese New Year Festival last weekend, where I saw the Prime Minister.
- While we polished our sailing skills on Sunday, we didn’t seem quite as coordinated in Wednesday’s wild, windy weather. We were happy with our third place result.
- Mixed in between, I had coffee with good friends.
What are you celebrating this week? Do you take night photos?
My Related Photos:
- Capturing Motion in Auckland – Images From My First workshop with Three Little Wishes
- Luxembourg – Wow! So Much to See In a Small Country
- Photos of Magnificent Moscow at Night
- Photos of Essaouira Sunsets in Morocco
Disclosure: Nothing to disclose today, I paid full price for this workshop.