In the world of art and architecture, Antoni Gaudí and Barcelona go hand in hand. I took photos of some of my favorite buildings by Gaudí in Barcelona during an amazing Gaudí free city tour. Starting with the famous Sagrada Familia, here are some of my favorites:
Gaudí in Barcelona
After the tour we went into the still unfinished Sagrada Familia, possibly the most famous architecture of Gaudí in Barcelona:
Our final evening we headed to the Gaudí park – Park Güell:
Have you seen the Gaudí in Barcelona?
Wordless Wednesday Is A Blog Hop
The idea of Wordless Wednesday is to tell a story with photos and few words. If you participated, add your link here. Either way, be sure to check out some of the blogs listed here.
We have been traveling around the world since March. We added a last minute cruise deal on the Norwegian Spirit, embarking on Aug 26, 2012 for nearly 2 weeks. As I didn’t pay for internet on the ship, you get to read about it now.
Our 250 day around the world adventure is just over half finished. Follow our travels by:
- Clicking HERE to have each new post sent to your e-mail box.
- Or, click HERE to subscribe to Laugh Quotes feed
- For my best Travel Tips for Barcelona visit yesterday’s post: Barcelona-Old City Walking Tour
- We took a fantastic free Gaudí tour with Runnerbean Tours.
- Lonely Planet Barcelona(our favorite travel book)
- The Architecture of Gaudí
- My Travel Bucket List – See Photos From 8 of the 10 Travel Destinations!
- I Saw Amazing Flamenco in Seville Spain